Home / Activity / Afghanistan / Targeted explosion relief organization in Kabul
kabul

Targeted explosion relief organization in Kabul

Afghan officials said the Taliban militants ran ahead of Wednesday on a central Kabul compound that accommodated an international aid organization.

While the US and Taliban representatives continue negotiations in Qatar to end the 18 year old conflict, the conflict continues in Afghanistan.

Interior ministry spokesman Nasrat Rahimi said that the latest attack began with an explosion near Counterpart International’s offices in Afghanistan.

Authorities have previously incorrectly identified the target as CARE International.

Some attackers entered the CSO compound. The police surrounded the area and a clean-up operation continues.

Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid said in a tweet that the other side is engaged in the harmful activities in Afghanistan and is linked to USAID.

Wahidullah Mayar, the spokesman for the public health ministry, said at least nine people were injured.

Eyewitnesses said the blast swung buildings nearby and shattered the windows.

We started to run out of the building and I heard a little gunfire and the sound of nearby hand grenades running outside. “ Akbar Khan Sahadat, who is a public prosecutor in the lawyer’s office close to the Chief Public Prosecutor’s Office.

Taliban political spokesman Suhail Shaheen told the AFP earlier this week that the latest peace talks on the withdrawal of foreign forces in exchange for the Taliban’s security guarantees have been halted.

Two enemies are signing an agreement in return for a cease-fire, a treaty between the government and the Taliban and a guarantee that the country will not be used as a safe haven for terror groups.

The talks last week, followed by an intense peace summit in Kabul, President Ashraf Ghani declared Taliban a cease-fire on the first day of Ramadan, but the rebels rejected it.

The Taliban pushed the battle on the battlefield and tried to gain leverage at the negotiation table and denied repeated calls to stop last year’s struggle.

Last year, the Taliban declared a three-day ceasefire at the end of Ramadan after Ghani declared a unilateral ceasefire for eight days.

The first official ceasefire has been made since the US invasion of the US invasion in 2001 and has seen unprecedented scenes of consensus and joy throughout the country.

Since then, the rebels have definitely refused to speak to Ghani, the US puppet, and their talks so far have cut the government.

Meanwhile, Afghanistan’s war began every year with the murder of thousands of civilians and warriors.

US forces continue to train their Afghan partners on the ground and blow up the Taliban to push the war to a political solution.

Check Also

Al Udeid Air Base

The US Shifts Largest Command Base Out Of Qatar

In an unprecedented move, the United States has shifted its operations from Qatar to South …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *